Thursday 11 August 2011

Cover Designs

Hi all,
I know it's not strictly speaking fiction, but I thought I'd share these with you anyway. I've recently been doing a lot of work designing covers for self published authors, and below are the finished results for a few soon-to-be-published novels, plus some of my own works. Let me know what you think!


Also, if anyone is looking for design work done for their novel, let me know and I'll be happy to knock something up for you!

Kit



After the Revolution




King Kong By Callum J. Stewart





Welcome to Nowhere


You Can't Say Dallas Doesn't Love You








The Second Coming By Griffin Hayes






This City Never Sleeps



Persephone's Library by Kathryn Anthony



The Known Experiment by Mr. X



'New Raine' by Sass Cadeaux




'The True Tale of Snow White' by Eduardo R. Chavez


Sex, Drugs and Romeo By Robert Chazz Chute (Draft Version)

The Unopened Casebook of Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1
By Callum J. Stewart

See my latest collection of my covers here, and here.


6 comments:

  1. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing designs!! Will not be surprised when you get asked to do lots if covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking to have a new cover done for my current self-published work and possibly one for an upcoming novel. Contact me if you might be interested- roxanmurray@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also been looking to get a cover designed for a YA fantasy that is ready to go. At this point, I will be releasing as an ebook, so only need the front cover, but have plans to do a print release in about six to nine months. If you have any interest, contact me at emartin529@live.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, bravo on the covers, Kit. Very impressive, I know you'll go far if you can only get the right exposure.

    Frankly, I can't offer great exposure. I don't have a large platform, or even a novel waiting to be published. If you have any interest in a short story cover, please let me know.

    john0calvin@yahoo(.)com

    I will divert a few of my literary friends with closer to finished products over to your blog this evening. Best of luck!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your portfolio. Striking covers.

    I have a cover design problem I'd like you to take a stab at. Heard about your offer through POD Self Publishing & Independent Publishing. (Couldn't use Google Talk for some reason. Can you contact me at expartepress@gmail.com so I can email you details?)

    Thanks.

    Chazz

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! I will read all comments, no promise of a reply, though! Thanks for commenting.